NON-SHRINK GROUT 3 COMPONENT EPOXY RESIN
ST 10 is non-shrink grout 3-component solvent free, self-leveling epoxy grout system.
- High strength grouting of: Anchors bar, tie rods, crash barrier post, fence and railing posts.
- Under grouting and bedding of: Base plates, mechanical bridge joint, bridge bearing, machine base for large compressors, heavy machineries.
- Tie less rail grouting: Crane rails, light rail and permanent way in tunnels, light rail and permanent way on bridges.
|Specific gravity||2.00 ± 0.1||TCVN 3731 : 1982|
|Mixing ratio||Com. A : B : C = 0,85 : 2,15 : 15 part by weight|
|Compressive strength||80 N/mm2 (±10%)(7 days, 27oC)||ASTM C349/C109|
|Adhesive strength||On concrete >2 N/mm2 (concrete failure)||ASTM D7234-12|
|Thicness||Minimum 10 mm, maximum 150mm|
All surface must be free from standing water and all loosely adhering particles, cement laitance should be removed by machine means.
Mix comp. A&B together for at least 3 minutes with a slow speed electric drill (max, 400rpm) Then add aggregates (comp. C) and continue mixing until a homogeneous flowing motar is achieved ( - 5mins.).
When grouting under bearing plates, ensure there is sufficient pressure to maintain movement of the grout. Air must be allowed to escape. For large volume, apply more than one layer,ensuring the previous layer has harden and cooled.
Packing & Coverage
- Packing Size : 18 kg/set (A+B+C)
- Storage condition : Dry, cool, shaded place.
- Shelf life : 12 months
Reference No. ST 10/18102021
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
- Model: ST 10